Saturday 1st August 2015|Comp1 Start: 10:00am|Comp1 Finish: 11:00am
Saturday 1st August 2015|Comp2 Start: 4:00pm|Comp1 Finish: 5:00pm
About the Course
The course is made up of a connecting and boards and logs 450mm off the safe grass surface... starting at a reasonable width of 200mm and finishing at 50mm the test of bike control skills is a series of connecting... steadily narrowing beams, with the occasional obstacle... that is sure to test competitors bike balance, bike control and confidence. With 50 metres of ups and downs, logs and skinnies all competitors will have the ride of their life as they tackle the challenging but safe course...
Competiton Categories for Men and Women include:
Open | Masters (40yrs+)| Junior (13-17yrs)
Please note: Limited to a maximum of 30 entries
What's included at this event ?
- Toilets and showers
- Safe and challenging course
- Food catering on-site
- Limited mechanical support
FRIDAY 31st July 2015
SATURDAY 1st August 2015
- Rider Check-In from 4:00pm-6.00pm
- Course Practise Session1 from 4.00pm-6.00pm
- Food, Drinks & Entertainment from 6.30pm
- Rider Check-In from 9:00am- 10.00am
- Competition Session1 from 10.00am-11.00am
- Competition Session2 from 4.00pm- 6.00pm
- Prize Presentation at 7.30pm in clubrooms
- Food, Drinks & Entertainment will be available during the day
The course will be setup and open for practice on Friday from 4:00pm - 6.00pm
What do I need to bring
Each rider must have the following equipment whilst on the course-
- Serviceable mountain bike
- Australian Standards certified cycling helmet
- MTBA full licence or alternatively a day licence can be issued for $20. This licence covers you, your fellow competitors and the event with insurance.
There is no overnight camping available at the event site. Camping Sites are available at the Dunsborough Lakes Holiday Resort & Caravan Park
. There is plenty of other quality accommodation providers in Dunsborough. The Geographe Cove Resort
is very close to the Dunsborough & Districts Country Club (3min ride to start line). Both are offering special deals to 3 Hour MTB Endurance race competitors and supporters. Note: Please book early and mention that you're visiting Dunsborough for the race to enjoy the special offers!
Dunsborough Lakes Holiday Resort & Caravan Park- 08 9756 8300
Or contact the tourist centre: (08) 9752 5800